Qingfu Temple's Stone Shrine is located in the Chencuocuo area of Yongjing Township, Changhua County. Long ago, Hakka immigrants from Raoping in the historical Chaozhou Prefecture, Guangdong settled in Tavocol (today's Shetou Township), bringing a statue of Bogong (also known as Fude Zhengshen) from their hometown to protect their people. After the area had been developed to a certain degree, the settlers raised money to build a Bogong Shrine to protect the land. This structure is the predecessor of today's Qingfu Temple. During Emperor Qianlong's reign in the Qing era (1736-1795 CE), the shrine was rebuilt into the way it looks today by using stone slabs. Qingfu Temple was rebuilt in the 96th year of the Republic (2007 CE). The stone slabs that formed the original shrine were torn down to make room for a new temple building, but after efforts from locals to preserve the stone shrine in honor of their ancestors, the original stone shrine was instead moved to Wubian Lane. In 2018 CE, the stone shrine was moved once again back to its original site, in front of the new Qingfu Temple's courtyard. From then on, the two religious sites—old and new—have looked after the land together.
The uncle of the Qingfu Temple, that is, the god of the earth in the beliefs of the people of southern Fujian
The gable of the Fortune Temple is made of a hard mountain roof, and ventilation holes are dug on the top
On the right side of Qingfu Temple, opposite the Shiban Temple, there is the Wuying General Temple
The incense burner base in the temple is also made of stone, which looks quite dated
Qingfu Temple rebuilt in 2007. The scale is much larger than the original stone slab temple, but it still retains the spirit of the Bogong Temple
At present, the Shiban Temple has been moved back to its original site, located in the square to the left of the new Qingfu Palace, and a new landscape park has been built with the Shiban Temple as the protagonist.
The roof of the slate temple is also covered with stone, and an exquisite dovetail shape is used on the roof ridge. The small dovetails on the roof are not as refined as the ridges of the large temple dovetails, but the workmanship is still not sloppy
After moving back to the original site in 2018, a stele was also erected next to the Shiban Temple to record
On the side stone of the stone slab temple, there is the "Reconstruction of the Qingfu Palace Stele", which records the donors and prohibitions