Located in the bustling center of Taipei City, Fujing Temple is a temple dedicated to Fude Zhengshen. When it was built during the Taishō era of the Japanese colonial period (1921 CE), the temple fell within the area that was irrigated by Liugongzun—a system of canals and irrigation ditches that once crisscrossed Taipei—and was therefore dubbed the ""Tudigong of water"" by locals. Its proximity to a small sluice gate of a Liugongzun waterway called ""Shijingzi"" also earned it the name ""Shijingzi Tudigong"". Fujing Temple is currently located between Keelung Road and Guangfu South Road, adjacent to Linjiang Street (Tonghua) Night Market and the Xinyi Commercial District. The land of this current location was purchased from the Irrigation Association by worshipers who raised funds and renovated the temple in 1979. The temple itself is a three-bay wide building with four pairs of dragon columns and flower and bird columns in terrazzo, beautiful Cochin ware, and an exquisite wooden shrine, giving the building artistic value in addition to its historical significance as testament of the area's development.
Located in the Fujing Palace near the Tonghua Night Market in the downtown area of Taipei City, there are frequent traffic in front of the temple.
Works of painter Lin Shunting (birth and death year unknown)
The shrine made by the great carpenter Huang Guili (1903-1995)
The majestic and lifelike "Pile of Grey Lions" are also works by Chen Tianqi
Chen Shiren imitated the style of Jiang Yinqiang, made the grindstone dragon pillar
Songhe Yannian cut glue made by Chen Tianqi and repaired by Chen Shiren
Bamboo Lu Delu cut stick made by Chen Tianqi and repaired by Chen Shiren
Chen Tianqi (1906-1991) beats the iron bone mud embryo, Chen Shiren (1951-AD) cut the tiger block
Chen Tianqi (1906-1991) beats the iron bone mud embryo, Chen Shiren (1951-AD) cuts the dragon block