The Tudigong Temple in Ruisui Township's Qing'an Temple is located at the western foot of the Coastal Mountain Range. Enshrined in the temple are statues of Tudigong (Earth God) and Tudipo (Earth Goddess). The history of Qing'an Temple can be deduced from the list of donors who contributed to the temple construction, inscribed on one of the walls. This shows that Qing'an Temple was built during the Japanese colonial period with donations from residents of Dahe—a village in Mizuho Township (today's Ruisui Township), Karen District, Karenkō Prefecture (today's Hualien County). The temple was completed in the 9th year of the Taishō era (Japanese colonial period; 1910 CE). The Qing'an Temple we see today was rebuilt with the original temple's parts away from its original site after the 1951 East Rift Valley earthquakes. Qing'an Temple is a small temple built in stone, with a layout that mimics a traditional Han Chinese single-structure, one-bay-wide building with yingshan (gable) roof. The temple is comprised of the ridge and slopes of the roof, gate head, gate columns, threshold, walls, gable, and flooring made from 13 sturdy stone slabs on a quadrangular base of stacked cobblestones.
Monuments for the announcement of monuments set up by the Cultural Bureau of Hualien County
Qing'an Palace is located at the foot of the western foothills of the Coastal Mountains
The couplet under the couplet "Anderbei Wanminan"
Chinese couplet shanglian "Celebrate Fu Yin Thousand Family Celebration"
Qing'an Temple in regular script font
Altars and incense burners are placed in the worship pavilion, which is convenient for believers to worship
A reinforced concrete four-pillar flat-roofed worship pavilion was built in front of the temple
The lord of Qing’an Palace worships Fuzheng God and his wife. In front of the statue, there is a square furnace with stone carvings and a manger with ears. The wall is carved with a unicorn looking at the sun.