The Three Mountains King Temple is located in Jiukuai Village, Jiuru Township. Its construction can be traced back to the early Qing era, and it is not only representative of local Cantonese cultural beliefs but also an important center of faith for people of the Pingtung Plain. Each year, before the Lunar New Year, the temple's statue of the Queen Consort of Da Wangye (great royal lord) is returned to her hometown in Linluo Township with a ceremonial procession to spread blessings and protect the land. The ceremony—known as ""Jiuru Queen Consort Returns to Her Maiden Home""—is a local festival unique to Jiuru and Linluo. The left and right side wings of the Three Mountains King Temple in Jiukuaicuo, Jiuru Township were built as part of a renovation project in the 2nd year of the Shōwa era (Japanese colonial period; 1927 CE). Built with Hokkien-style tiles and lime-plastered walls, the side wings are closely connected to the temple's original front gate, baiting (worship pavilion), main hall, and rear hall. As a result, the side wings became designated historic buildings in 2012 CE, making the overall structure of Jiuru's Temple of Three Mountain Kings more complete.
The octagonal door connected to the apse is also a form of crossing the water (the pavilion between the big houses is used as a corridor through)
The plaque "Megatron Haidong" is hung above the main hall. It was erected in the 43rd year of Qianlong in the Qing Dynasty (1778)
Entrance to the dragon guard on the right, with the words "Lingchi grows flowers", and the roof is decorated with Jiaozhi pottery continuation of the Sanchuan Hall
The entrance to the dragon guard on the left is decorated with the words "Mingtang Glory" and Jiaozhi pottery
The door god of Sanchuan Hall was painted by Pan Lishui (1914-1995), a national treasure-level temple painting master
The left and right guardian dragons in the temple of the kings of the three mountains are like the temple, and the buildings are dominated by Minnan tiles and white gray walls. Hulong is a traditional house in Taiwan, such as the houses on the left and right sides of the courtyard and the courtyard.
The delimitation monument in the 39th year of the Qianlong reign of the Qing Dynasty (1774) was discovered at the head of the old Baluzhuang Ferry, which is an important cultural relic supporting the history of the Jiuru Sanshan King Temple
The appearance of the Tiangong furnace is very special, it is a large square censer of Qingdoushi
The exquisite cutting and sticking art of the roof, many temples like to use dragons to decorate, symbolizing rain to help people live, and praying for rain to avoid evil and suppress fire