Go to the main content area
:::
Home

Qingshan Temple of Monga

Qingshan Temple of Monga
 
Qingshan Temple of Monga is double-eave and Xieshan style
Asset Classification: Monument
Address: No. 218, Sec. 2, Guiyang St.,Wanhua Dis,Taipei Cit
Announcement date: 2021/09/23
GPS Coordinates: 121.49951,25.03994
Competent Authority: Taipei City

指定/登錄理由

Features

The Qingshan Temple in Monga is dedicated to Ling'an Junwang (also known as ""King of Qingshan""), a deity worshiped by immigrants from Hui'an, Quanzhou. The Qingshan Temple Midnight Patrol and Pilgrimage—a lively three-day festival held each year in the streets of Wanhua District—is one of the biggest religious festivals of northern Taiwan and a Taipei City-registered folklore and intangible cultural heritage. Legend has it that in the 4th year of Xianfeng Emperor's reign in the Qing era (1854 CE), immigrants from Hui'an County, Quanzhou Prefecture brought the statue of Ling'an Junwang to Taiwan, and began to build a temple in today's site in the 6th year of Xianfeng Emperor's reign (1856 CE). In the 9th year of Xianfeng Emperor's reign (1859 CE), the completed temple was named ""Abode of the King of Qingshan"". The temple was rebuilt in the 9th year of the Shōwa era (Japanese colonial period; 1934 CE) and renamed Qingshan Temple upon completion in the 13th year of the Shōwa era (Japanese colonial period; 1938 CE). Qingshan Temple used to have three central structures and two courtyards. The back hall was demolished and rebuilt in 1979 CE. Today, the historic site has two central structures and two hallways, with a courtyard surrounded by verandas connecting the front gate and the main hall. The front gate, main hall, and verandas still retain most of the architectural style of renovations made during the Shōwa era.

發展源流

主要特色


Qingshan Palace Archway
Qingshan Palace Archway
The third floor of the apse worships the Jade Emperor God
The third floor of the apse worships the Jade Emperor God
Apse second floor
Apse second floor
One of the eight divisions enshrined in the main hall
One of the eight divisions enshrined in the main hall
The statue of General Suo, next to the tiger block inscribed
The statue of General Suo, next to the tiger block inscribed "Women to worship together", the woman is a Japanese female waiter.
Tiangong furnace marked with the word
Tiangong furnace marked with the word "heart" means people's sincere respect to the sky, which is an ancient custom of the Quanzhou people in Mengjia
The main hall is dedicated to King Ling'an, and the two sides are divided into Fengyingshe, Yiyingshe, and Yianshe gods.
The main hall is dedicated to King Ling'an, and the two sides are divided into Fengyingshe, Yiyingshe, and Yianshe gods.
The Sanchuan Gate God is the work of Liu Jiazheng, a well-known painting artist
The Sanchuan Gate God is the work of Liu Jiazheng, a well-known painting artist
Sanchuanmen gossip network
Sanchuanmen gossip network

Directions

氣象
交通
住宿
飲食
景點